Branchburg NJ Real Estate Company
About The Bendall Group
Bridgewater New Jersey real estate, homes, and properties for sale throughout Somerset County. We strive to give you the most imformation possible for all listings — including virtual tours, disclosures, and floor plans — all online!
John Bendall and his team are totally committed to helping buyers and sellers. Seven days a week - even 24 hours a day, if necessary. Whatever it takes to bring a buyer and seller together.
In the often complex world of modern real estate practice, information is the key to effective decision making. Buying or selling, you have the right to know what’s going on. We are dedicated to keeping you informed every step of the way. As one of our clients, you will receive real time updates from our team along with other parties associated with the transaction such as the mortgage officer and attorneys.
To set an appointment please CALL 908-231-0700 ext. 698, or you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
John BendallBroker Owner3322 Route 22 West Bldg. #9BranchburgNJ 08876 US
John realized that to provide the best possible service available, he needed to assemble a team. Through his team concept clients and customers enjoy a "stress-free" experience.
The old days of the traditional Real Estate agent doing everything is not as productive as John’s team and their systems. With specialists handling each aspect of the transaction and specific systems for each part of the process his clients and customers get the personal service and communication they deserve.
John’s team does not replace him they enhance him. John is most effective spending his day negotiating and marketing for his clients and customers. Isn’t that what you’re hiring an agent to do?
John's professional BIO:
John Bendall RE/MAX Classic Group
- 1999 Realtor of the Year Somerset/ Hunterdon County Board of Realtors
- 2004 President of the Hunterdon/Somerset Board of Realtors
- Former director for the New Jersey Association of Realtors
- 2004 CRS Realtor of the Year for New Jersey
- 2005 RE/MAX Broker/Owner of the Year
- 2005 RE/MAX Chairman’s Club
- Over 1500 homes sold over career
- Published in a number of local, state and national articles
- Feature story/agent in RE/MAX Winners (book)
- Featured speaker at many company programs (Keller Williams, Coldwell Banker, RE/MAX etc)
- Featured speaker at National conventions (RE/MAX of South Africa, RE/MAX International etc)
- Trainer/speaker for RE/MAX of New Jersey’s Success Universities
- Senior Instructor at Howard Brinton’s Star Power
- Reoccurring appearances on MSNBC as one of their Real Estate Experts
- Appeared on NBC Saturday Today Show
- Dale Carnegie Graduate
- Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- E-Pro Certified
- Graduate of the Realtor’s Institute (GRI)
- Active in many charities some of which include: Alternatives Inc., Habitat for Humanity, American Cancer Society, American Heart Association, Muscular Dystrophy Association, Heuga foundation.
- Founder of The Bendall Group
- Owner of Re/Max Classic Group (one of the fastest growing companies in NJ)
- Offices- Branchburg, Berkeley Heights, Basking Ridge and West Milford
- Licensed Broker 1989
- Licensed since 1986
Dwight HathawayBroker Managing Partner3322 Route 22 West Bldg. #9BranchburgNJ 08876 US
Phone: 908-231-0700Dwight is a 25 year veteran of the real estate business who has attained the Circle of Excellence and Distinguished Sales Awards for more than 10 consecutive years. He understands, promotes, and enhances John's team concept by supporting our organization on day-to-day basis as well as our long term vision. You get to work with a caring professional who truly understands what's important to you and your family, as well as the consummate businessman, highly respected for his expertise and contributions to his industry. Dwight's professionalism, vast real estate knowledge and exceptional interpersonal skills are his strengths that bring our team to the next level.
Amanda StemMarketing & Listing Manager3322 Route 22 West Bldg. #9BranchburgNJ 08876 US
Phone: 908-231-0700Amanda joined the team bringing with her over ten years of real estate experience. Amanda a licensed agent, focuses on the marketing of your home. From the moment you list your home, she launches a series of action plans in order to effectively introduce your home to the market. She takes photos of your home, writes your advertising and designs your brochures. She makes sure you get that personal attention with the day-to-day needs of your home sale.